8/28/07

Almost there...

I got a lot of progress on Fad Classic done over my four day weekend. Unfortunately the weekend also involved a bachelorette party which took up most of Saturday and half of Sunday. The second half of Sunday was spent slowly knitting because nursing my hangover seemed to be more important at the time. But, here she is in all of her almost finished glory.I've also been working on a little something when I need a ten minute break from the color teal. Can you guess what it is?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sheldon! I can't wait to see him. I also look forward to seeing your finished Fad Classic. You're almost there, and it looks great.

Charlene said...

Hmmmmm....I'm thinking it looks really nice what ever it is. My guess would be a bag. Something to carry your knitting?

Spinning Ninny said...

Sheldon!! Yay! Oh, I hope I can get inspired to start one soon. I want one for me and one for my good friends soon-to-be baby!

ShirleygoesMontessori said...

Oooh! Fad classic looks great.